Your Facebook ad has been rejected. What should you do now?
It’s frustrating when your Facebook ad is rejected.
You’ve put time and effort into creating your ad, and now you have to start from scratch.
There are a few reasons why your ad may have been rejected, and you’ll need to fix the issue before you can resubmit your ad.
1. Make sure your ad complies with Facebook’s Advertising Policies. Facebook has a number of policies that you need to follow when creating your ad. If your ad doesn’t comply with one of these policies, it will be rejected.
2. Check your ad’s image. The image you use in your ad must meet Facebook’s image guidelines. Make sure the image is clear and doesn’t contain any text.
3. Review your ad copy. Your ad copy must be clear and concise. Make sure there are no spelling or grammar errors.
4. Make sure your ad targets the right audience. Make sure your ad is relevant to the people you’re targeting. If your ad is not relevant, it will be less effective and may be rejected.
5. Make sure you’re using the right ad format. Facebook offers a number of different ad formats, and you need to choose the one that’s right for your ad. If you’re not sure which format to use, check out Facebook’s Ad Format Guidelines.
Once you’ve made the necessary changes to your ad, you can resubmit it for approval. Facebook will review your ad and let you know if it’s been approved or rejected.