1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How You Can Make Money Online: Everything You Need To Know

Discussion in 'Theadsense Family Lounge' started by Andy, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Andy

Andy Vip Member
    Jr.Vip

How to Get Money Online: Everything Starts with You. (Not a Special Method. Not Google But You.) Every day someone makes a post or thread asking how to make money. Some people want to earn $ 5 per day, some people have a higher goal of $ 10 per day and some people even want to know how to get $ 5,000 in 30 days to pay for their necessities and necessities of life I don't have a small goal like $ 5 or $ 10 per day. day.

Everyone has to start with something but I want to start a thread talking about how to actually achieve your goals. It doesn't matter if you want to earn $ 5 a day for your video game obsession or if you want to earn $ 10,000 a month to help your family ... it all starts with you .

Many threads ask questions, secrets, or how to quickly get money. Unless you have the activation code for the PayPal money generator, you will find there is no secret or magic whatsoever to fill your bank account with money. I want this post to be a place where all beginners can take reality seriously. This info will also be successfully done by high school kids who want to earn extra money to buy video games and go on holidays with their friends or for someone in their 30s who wants to start making money online and help their family. Warning: It's Not Easy You should know getting started earning money online is difficult at first. You need a steady source of income to survive and to invest in your online business. So for anyone who has $ 0 in their bank account and has lots of bills I want to give you real advice: Get a Job. You will be in trouble if you don't have money and have bills to pay. The majority of people fail because they entered at the wrong time. Making money online is not something you can try when your condition is bad. If you do it when your condition is bad, you have prepared yourself to fail.

Trust me .. get a job with a stable income and spare your time after working to make money online. Many people associate making money online with convenience. That is far from the truth. The truth is this is difficult. Very, very hard! If you are serious about making money online then follow this guide. This is just my opinion .. but I've been in this business quite a while. My goal is for beginners to see this and see what they are really doing. Lots of people blog about "how to make money online" that make it seem easy. Why? The reason is because they want beginners to register their affiliate hosting offer and their WP theme affiliate offer ... and buy all their affiliate Products. They all claim to be masters telling newbies they can earn millions of dollars online with just a hosting account (hosting affiliates pay them a good commission for this) .. Fake masters and their fake confessions. This is the reality of getting money easily .. You Need Money to Make Money Masters will tell you that you can start earning money online overnight if you have traffic on your web and start doing affiliate sales. That's easy, right? WRONG. ... they just want to sell you a product or get you to sign up for hosting through them. (It's a shame most "elite" masters come to BHW to sell products or get hosting affiliate signups). CPA and affiliate marketing are busy.

There are many people trying to get money. 80% of them didn't stand a chance. Then who got all the money? People who have money to spend and invest. They have the money to invest in good SEO and control the peak of PPC results. Those who spend money on Facebook ads and all other sources of traffic to make money. Those who have the money to test ads, banners, and other traffic sources. Many people who posted threads said they had $ 50 in cash to invest in PPC. Stop ... Save your money. $ 50 will be enough to buy a few days' meal. Understanding you need money to make money is the first step. You Must Treat Online Business as Real Business This is where a lot of mistakes are made. People think they can work when they want to and then be successful. Online business is real business. What would happen if you came to work when you just wanted to work? You will be fired. What would happen if you left after working a few hours? You will be fired. Yes, the advantage of an online business is that you can work anywhere and you can work at will. It all depends on you to determine how long you work and when you will work. Some jobs take longer. I know people who are successful in online business may work 2 hours per day .. but they work 20 hours per day when they first start!

• Like Like x 1